Sunday, January 15, 2012

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Poor J is so used to having his hair in a buzz cut because he won't sit still for a haircut, that he hasn't needed his hair combed for probably all of his life that he can remember.  The last haircut he got was a little longer on the top, and it's been growing.  This morning he had a bath before church and after drying him off and getting him dressed, his hair was a little scary.  I got a brush and headed out after him.  He took one look at me, and ran, screaming. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!  Don't brush mine hair, Mom!!"  I tried to explain that it was only going to take a second and wouldn't hurt.  His response?  "But I NOT a GIRL!  I don't want to be a girl!"  Guess what...I still brushed his hair, and he is still a boy.

Poor J.

No comments:

Post a Comment